WHAT ARE OUR PRINCIPLES?
- That individual citizens are willing and capable of managing their own affairs without government intervention.
- That the local, state, and national governments must pursue policies designed to encourage individual initiative and induce people to be responsible for their own economic, political, and social well-being.
- The primary function of government is to protect the life, common liberty and property of the governed, to prevent fraud and misinterpretation, and to invoke a common justice.
- That when a function is undertaken by government, it should be performed by that government closest to the people which will provide as much direct control by those affected as reason and wisdom require to assure freedom and liberty to all citizens with justice under the law.
- That our national stability and expansion of the free enterprise system can be best assured by application of the Constitutional principles that unite the American people.