Internships - Republican Party of Arkansas
Intern job description:
The Republican Party of Arkansas is currently offering internships at our headquarters. Interns will assist primarily with communications, research, and administrative tasks as well as help with projects related to event planning and fundraising. The internship is unpaid, but successful interns will learn first-hand about Arkansas’ political landscape, gain hands-on experience with a major political party, and expand their networking opportunities by meeting policymakers and political operatives.
The ideal intern will be:
- A Republican who is eager to learn and advance the principles of the Republican Party.
- Has reliable transportation to and from our headquarters in Little Rock on most weekdays.
- Can commit to work 15-25 hours per week.
- Is fully proficient in basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Can interact with the public in a professional, courteous manner.
- Research and writing experience a plus.
Applicants should apply by emailing a resume and a short description of why you wish to intern at the Republican Party of Arkansas to firstname.lastname@example.org.